I am now a proud owner of a headlamp...which means, I can now get married. Apparently owning a flashlight isn't good enough for these guys in Utah. All joking aside, I did buy it with a legitimate purpose. I was going to have to set up a tent at 10:30pm in Wyoming...and I wanted both hands free. Wa-BAM...now I have a headlamp that will help me do that. Is it fancy? Of course not! Why would I spend a lot of money on an item that makes me look ridiculous and I only will use a couple of times a year? Then again, maybe I should have invested more money in this. The better the headlamp = the better the husband. Hmmm.

I braved a whole new world to find this new treasure. I went to a store called Sportsman's Warehouse. Talk about a place where I felt completely out of my element. I walk in and everything is camouflage and there are dead animals of every kind mounted on the walls and kiosks. Where are the headlamps? Two aisles down from the giant moose head but not quite to the stuffed pheasant. Oh...ok...thanks.
No comments:
Post a Comment