I had an obsessive music day today due to the AMAZING concert I went to last night at the Sandy Amphitheater. It was just some local bands, but they were good. I was in the front row, the stage was perfect and the night was perfect. There is simply something magical about live music on a beautiful summer night. Hence living so high on the perfection of music, I was listening to a little Benton Paul at work with my earphones. I needed to call another admin for a quick expense question, so I took one of my earphones out, dialed her number and held up the phone to my ear. Please note that the other earphone was still in my ear singing delightful music to me. As she answered the phone, I found myself with two separate streams of sound coming in my ears...and what was the first thing that came to mind? "I hope Marilyn can't hear the music." Yes folks, my instant reaction was that my head was hollow and Marilyn could hear the music streaming in my other ear. I bowed my head in shame as I took my earphone out so I could concentrate completely on my conversation with Marilyn. IDIOT!
No comments:
Post a Comment