Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Guilty Pleasure # 62 - The Bachelorette (with Jillian)




I don't watch a lot of TV. There are a couple of shows I love and follow...Chuck and The Office. There are a couple of side shows I periodically follow now as well (my roommates are corrupting me!). If it wasn't for DVR, I would never watch TV. I don't like the idea of being so obsessed with show that you change your interactions and activities with real people to indulge yourself in a fake reality. DVR is nice because I can watch my show whenever I have time. I hate reality TV...hate it, hate it, hate it. P.S. - it's not reality!

But, am I now willing to admit I have a guilty pleasure in TV watching (besides Buffy the Vampire Slayer). I am really enjoying watching The Bachelorette this season with my roommates. I really like Jillian. She is smart, funny, quirky, adventurous and has a good head on her shoulders. And...SHE LIKES THE NICE GUYS!!!! We have a whole group of us that get together to watch the show. We've placed our bets on which guy she will choose. My top three are Kipkyn, Jake and Jesse. Only time will tell!

1 comment:

  1. What I'd like to know is how someone so pretty and smart and whatever is not married yet... huh. ;)

    ReplyDelete