I've decided it's time to be more proactive in my dating approach. When talking with a good friend, he advised me that I needed to flirt more. It's true. I'm a very friendly person, but haven't been much of a flirt in Utah...for many reasons. After an engaging all day conversation with a guy at Bear Lake, Stella's got her groove back. I made a lofty, but hopefully attainable goal for the month of July.
The goal? I'm going to be asked out on a date. It sounds simple right? The conditions are:
1) He has to ask me
2) It can't be a blind date or a set up
3) It can't be a sympathy date at the end of the month by one of my guys friends
My strategy? I went on a mini shopping spree and purchased some new "date shirts" (shirts that I look good in, feel confident in and that are flirty and sassy). Next, I've made it a point to stay after church and activities awhile to chat it up with my guy friends. I'm also going to more activities than just church and FHE. I'm making a conscious, proactive effort to engage in conversation. It's been fun
So...wish me luck! It has already been an interesting start to the month!
I wish you more than one date!!! And hopefully the guy/s will realize how lucky they are!
ReplyDelete