

On Friday, July 17, Business Development had a team build activity. That's right, instead of working that Friday, we played at Bear Lake. It has to be the best work day I've ever had. It's unbelievable how much I love these people. I miss them so much now that I'm chained to the front desk. There were only seven of us, but we had a blast. We rode around on ATV/4x4's, played on waverunners, had a catered dutch oven lunch and relaxed. Oh my goodness it was so much fun! I got some pretty sweet jumps in the waverunner...I even made my co-worker giggle like a little girl with excitement. I got up to 52 mph at one time. Yeah...that made me nervous. Craig purposefully tried to get me thrown off on one turn. Greg and I got in a water fight and I straight up tackled him in the water. We had hamburgers and famous raspberry shakes from LeBeau's on our way home. I've never has so much fun not working in my life! I might have been exhausted, bruised, sun burned and feeling like I got hit by a boat the next day, but it was so worth it. It was a good sore because I know I had a lot of fun getting that way!
No comments:
Post a Comment