Anyone who knows me knows I LOVE JOHN KRASINSKI. Not only as our beloved Jim from The Office, but as a person. I've watched many interviews of him and they just make me love him even more. He's so genuinely funny, my roommates and I would quote things he said in interviews. From the lawn dart story to the strange woman sticking fingers in his mouth...I just love him. I honestly think that we'd be really good friends in a regular world.
But alas, he lives in Hollywood and despite my every wish to know him, I never will. I understand that. I accept that. Why is it that I was so disheartened to learn he was engaged then? I'll never meet him. I had absolutely no chance of dating him. It's not like I'm losing him or anything. But the fact still remains, my heart broke on the day I found out.

Do you know what's funny? Once upon a time there were two guys I thought I could be good friends with (and am with both, actually) and happily married to should such a thing happen and it broke my heart to learn they were getting married, even though I WAS ALREADY MARRIED. I think it's just one of those things.
ReplyDelete