There have been some guys that have come into my life in the last few months that I could see myself as instant friends with them. I don't want to date these guys (I honestly doubt we would be compatible in that way) but they are the type of guys that I'm naturally really good friends with. The problem? Well...there are many actually. First off, I don't run into them often. Second, we don't have a solid base of friendship to be where we could be solid friends. Third, people are slow to let you into their friend circle in Utah. They are really nice here and friendly, but it is nearly impossible to break into that "going out and doing stuff with" circle. What do I need to do? Fill out an application? Facebook message them? "I just thought you should know that you and I are destined to be great friends...so...let's do that."
And it is not like I can just forget and move on though. There are little things that remind me of these three guys every couple of days. I hear one guys voice on the radio every couple of days, I hear the words that first endeared me to the second guy every other day and I see the mutual friends of the third guy every other day. It's like they are subconsciously taunting me and don't even know it.
To these three guys that I know will never read this blog...LET'S BE FRIENDS ALREADY!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment