I grew up in Denver, graduated from Brigham Young University - Idaho, spent 3 great years in Las Vegas, and now live in Salt Lake. I work for a marketing company in Ogden. I'm the youngest of six children and an aunt to 27 1/2 kids. I've lived in 9 states and visited 36. I make wishes at 11:11 and love the magic of falling snow. I'm pretty serious, but love being goofy on the side. Just when you think you've figured me out, I'll surprise you...guaranteed!
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Going Crazy
I'm literally going crazy right now. I'm expecting a very important phone call that will potentially change my life. No, it is not a guy calling for a date...although I thought when Jeff Condie called me for a date when I was 16 my life would change forever. Nevertheless, I check my phone literally 50 times a day to see if I've missed the call. The call is supposed to come this week. It's Thursday...they are running out of time...and I'm going CRAZY in the meantime!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So did you get the call?????
ReplyDeleteYes. Now I get to wait some more.
ReplyDeleteAH, what's it for , new job?
ReplyDelete