Thursday, April 2, 2009

Dudes Dig Chicks With Scars!


So, it has almost been a week since had the surgery, but it is still worth noting. I'm going to have an AWESOME scar now (well, two if you count the one from my appendectomy). The dermatologist removed a marble sized tumor from just below my skin on my shoulder. He thinks it is benign, but still has to run some tests. I have stitches now...a first for me. The doctor thinks I'm weird because I'm really excited about the two inch scar. At least this scar is in a more appropriate place to show off! When people ask me how I got it...I tell him I got it in a knife fight. It just sounds cooler.

2 comments:

  1. I will pray that it is benign. And knife fight, yeah you rock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's some great stitching! Gross a little bit too. Hope everything else is well with you!

    ReplyDelete