So, I've had a relapse of the West Nile Lesbian Bird Flu Black Plague from last year. Ok, so it isn't the same illness, but it was enough for me to miss two days of work...which says a lot. I've been blessed with an awesome immune system for which I am very grateful. I usually just get a cold in the fall and am less than 100% my usual smiley self. I'm very independent though, even when I'm sick, and am not a burden to anyone during the time. I try not to ask for things and I don't want sympathy...unlike most guys. My friend showed me this clever video from London and I just had to laugh. I don't understand why guys are such babies when it come to being sick. They're the stronger gender. They are the hunters and the protectors. Why do they whine so much when they get a little sniffle. I mean, REALLY???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXLHWmjA5IE
lol!!! I'm so lucky Dean isn't like that. Although he rarely gets sick, I'm the one with the horrible immune system that seems to catch everything.
ReplyDeleteDan just sleeps. He goes into this sick-induced coma. Which is nice because he's not whining at me...but really lame too because usually I'm sick at the same time, but I am the one taking care of the kids even if I can hardly keep my head off the pillow too.
ReplyDelete