I grew up in Denver, graduated from Brigham Young University - Idaho, spent 3 great years in Las Vegas, and now live in Salt Lake. I work for a marketing company in Ogden. I'm the youngest of six children and an aunt to 27 1/2 kids. I've lived in 9 states and visited 36. I make wishes at 11:11 and love the magic of falling snow. I'm pretty serious, but love being goofy on the side. Just when you think you've figured me out, I'll surprise you...guaranteed!
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
I Don't Love MRIs
I had my first (and hopefully my last) round of tests with the CT scan and an MRI last night. CT scan = no big deal. MRI = the devil. I don't consider myself claustrophobic, but that tube still freaked me out. I had to lay absolutely still for 1 1/2 hours while being strapped down to a tiny bed in a tiny tube with an extra pillow propping me up on my side and stealing extra room from the tube. Thank goodness for John Mayer singing sweetly in my ear or I might have died (and that is not an exaggeration! If mortality has a check list, I am proud to be able to cross off MRIs in hope that I never have to do that again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glad you had some John Mayer to get you through that mess.. An hour and a half?!? Really?
ReplyDeleteI hope you never have to do that again, either!