I grew up in Denver, graduated from Brigham Young University - Idaho, spent 3 great years in Las Vegas, and now live in Salt Lake. I work for a marketing company in Ogden. I'm the youngest of six children and an aunt to 27 1/2 kids. I've lived in 9 states and visited 36. I make wishes at 11:11 and love the magic of falling snow. I'm pretty serious, but love being goofy on the side. Just when you think you've figured me out, I'll surprise you...guaranteed!
Monday, May 4, 2009
O Brother Where Art Thou?
I talked to my brother last night for 20 minutes on the phone. Why is that so impressive you might ask? I usually only talk to him for an awkward 2 minutes a year when I call him on his birthday. But mom told him my news and he called to express his concern. It was actually very touching. See...there is a lot of good coming out of this cancer deal!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It true, these things definitely bring families closer!! Keep us posted about everything!!
ReplyDelete