Sunday, October 4, 2009

I Miss Guy Friends

I've always been the girl that hangs out with all of the guys. I like guy friends. I grew up with an amazing set of guy friends in Denver. We were so close in fact that I was adopted into their families. I had really close guy friends in college too. It started out with my "Fly Guys", Jeremy, Shane, Brent & Kyle, Scott & Sam (SEGA!), and Mike and the Clarke FHE brothers. All of them hold dear places in my heart. I even had guy friends in Vegas that kept me in check. And then I moved here. I have some guys that are friends, but no guy friends. It makes me feel empty inside.

I had the opportunity to spend the day with Jason Wade today...and it was fun. Not because there are feelings between us...but just because we are good solid platonic friends that care about each other and make each other laugh. It reminded me of better days and gave me a little more hope in life.

1 comment:

  1. I am proud to be counted as one of your guy friends. Happy Birthday by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete