So I have a mild fear of revolving doors...I always have. Things were made worse when my roommate Laura was visiting me in Vegas and the revolving doors at the Bellagio abruptly stopped causing us both to slam our heads into the glass.
There is a revolving door at the front of my building and since I'm stationed in the lobby now, I see all kinds of shenanigans with the revolving door. My favorite is two of my friends, Eric and Spencer that go to get coffee every day. Eric always goes through the revolving door first and Spencer always stops the doors so Eric runs into them. It's silly, but very entertaining. You'd honestly think Eric would learn by now. They are always good for giving me my morning laugh! I love those guys!
Am I the Laura in the story? I don't remember it, I mean, I remember visiting you in Vegas and going to the Bellagio... but not slamming into the door... Actually, I only remember being outside of the Bellagio and then in the lobby. That could explain it. But, I do hit my head a lot... I know you understand :)
ReplyDelete