Everyone knows that 27 wasn't an easy year for me...our house was robbed, I broke off an engagement, my friend's daughter passed away suddenly, I was diagnosed with cancer, I was demoted in my job, and my roommate walked into THE job that I had been hoping for and counting on. I've been patiently waiting for 28 to role around. Not that I will be immune to bad things, but it is a new year and a new start. September is actually a rough time of year for me. I always re-evaluate my life and let's just say that I'm definitely not where I want to be right now.
But...there are a couple of up things. I am now a temple worker in the Salt Lake temple and I get to be in the production Savior Of The World. Both are huge blessings in my life.
As for the actual birthday this year...I'd say it was one of my favorites. It started with being on the radio when I visited a live broadcast of my favorite radio show...and finding a guy that should really be one of my close friends. Then I enjoyed a delightful lunch with my parents and a fun dinner with my Vegas friends at Texas Roadhouse.
No comments:
Post a Comment