Tuesday, February 24, 2009

5K

I have some weird goals in life. Not really things that I want to achieve, but more along the lines of things I would like to experience. Running a 5K is one of my goals. I decided last Thursday that it was time to make this happen. The ironic thing...I HATE RUNNING. I think running is meant for getting away from bad guys.

I work out (more regularly that I used to, but still not as regularly as I should). I typically do the friendly little elliptical machines, but now it is time to run. Last night was my first time running in...let's just say...a long time. I only ran 1 1/2 miles...but OH MAN I'm sore. Clearly, running uses difference muscles than the elliptical machines. I've been walking funny all day and instead of taking the stairs like I usually do...I'm all about the elevator today!

No comments:

Post a Comment