I grew up in Denver, graduated from Brigham Young University - Idaho, spent 3 great years in Las Vegas, and now live in Salt Lake. I work for a marketing company in Ogden. I'm the youngest of six children and an aunt to 27 1/2 kids. I've lived in 9 states and visited 36. I make wishes at 11:11 and love the magic of falling snow. I'm pretty serious, but love being goofy on the side. Just when you think you've figured me out, I'll surprise you...guaranteed!
Sunday, February 1, 2009
For Good
So everyone is OBSESSED with the musical Wicked. I saw it in London, and yes, it was good. It's silly to obsess over things like that though. The best song from that show is "For Good." It was quoted today in church by a beloved member of our bishopric. There were many reasons it made me cry today, but mostly because we got a new bishopric today. I know it is silly because I've only been in this ward for ten months, but in that time, this bishopric has changed my life. Life is different in a single's ward versus a family ward. You have a different relationship with the bishopric. They are your second fathers, your counselors, your cheer leaders and your friends. Bishop Matsumori, Brother Baliff and Brother Curtis will always have a very dear place in my heart. They really have changed me For Good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Do you have the .mp3 of it? I don't have it! I really love the music from the show that I have seen, but haven't seen the performance.
ReplyDeleteI don't have a copy of it. Allen has the soundtrack though. It was an amazing show. I'd see it again.
ReplyDelete