I grew up in Denver, graduated from Brigham Young University - Idaho, spent 3 great years in Las Vegas, and now live in Salt Lake. I work for a marketing company in Ogden. I'm the youngest of six children and an aunt to 27 1/2 kids. I've lived in 9 states and visited 36. I make wishes at 11:11 and love the magic of falling snow. I'm pretty serious, but love being goofy on the side. Just when you think you've figured me out, I'll surprise you...guaranteed!
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Shoulder Bump
So I have this bump on my right shoulder. I've had it for a year now, but I'm going to the doctor next month to get it removed. It is the size of a quarter and not really hurting anything, but I don't like it. I call it my shoulder cancer (even though I know it isn't good to joke about that kind of thing), but it is most likely a lipoma (fatty tumor). Shoulders are an odd place to store fat. There is plenty of fat storage elsewhere in my body, I don't know why this one decided to start a new civilization in my shoulder. Whatever it is, I'm getting rid of it. I'm removing the chip (or bump) on my shoulder.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Put a nipple on it and you'll have guys all over your shoulder. Guaranteed.
ReplyDelete