I grew up in Denver, graduated from Brigham Young University - Idaho, spent 3 great years in Las Vegas, and now live in Salt Lake. I work for a marketing company in Ogden. I'm the youngest of six children and an aunt to 27 1/2 kids. I've lived in 9 states and visited 36. I make wishes at 11:11 and love the magic of falling snow. I'm pretty serious, but love being goofy on the side. Just when you think you've figured me out, I'll surprise you...guaranteed!
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Back to Rexburg
I've decided today that I am visiting my niece Tori this weekend at BYU-Idaho...my dear alma mater. I've gotten more and more excited as the day has gone on. I'll get to sit in and listen to my old choir rehearse, introduce her to Craigo's pizza (and maybe 10 pounds if she's not careful), go to Guitars Unplugged, catch up with my old teachers, and see all the changes that have happened. I feel 5 years younger already!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hope you had a wonderful time! I'm quite jealous! I need to take a pilgrimage back there :)
ReplyDelete