I grew up in Denver, graduated from Brigham Young University - Idaho, spent 3 great years in Las Vegas, and now live in Salt Lake. I work for a marketing company in Ogden. I'm the youngest of six children and an aunt to 27 1/2 kids. I've lived in 9 states and visited 36. I make wishes at 11:11 and love the magic of falling snow. I'm pretty serious, but love being goofy on the side. Just when you think you've figured me out, I'll surprise you...guaranteed!
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
The Bearded Man
So, I've never been one to love beards on guys. Actually, when it comes to facial hair...I prefer the clean shaven man. I appreciate goaties, like a little stubble sometimes, abhor mustaches (just filthy), up for debate on soul patches, but never have been one for beards. And then I was in Savior of the World and all the men have to grow beards. I didn't realize it changed my perspective until I was in church on Sunday. In a ward full of clean shaven guys, there was a guy visitor that was sporting a nicely trimmed beard. My usual reaction of "Bleh, beard" was changed to "oh, hey look, a beard!" It is the strangest thing. At least I didn't subconsciously think that he was a shepherd...that would be weird!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment