I grew up in Denver, graduated from Brigham Young University - Idaho, spent 3 great years in Las Vegas, and now live in Salt Lake. I work for a marketing company in Ogden. I'm the youngest of six children and an aunt to 27 1/2 kids. I've lived in 9 states and visited 36. I make wishes at 11:11 and love the magic of falling snow. I'm pretty serious, but love being goofy on the side. Just when you think you've figured me out, I'll surprise you...guaranteed!
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Ninja!
I was a ninja for Halloween this year. It rocked. Nothing like a ninja at the front desk to welcome everyone to the company. I found I had the natural tendency to walked crouched down and along the walls, peeking around everycorner. When people would walk into the front lobby from the rest of the building I would snap my head to look at them with an alarmed look...then follow them with my eyes. This was quite possibly one of my favorite Halloween costumes I've ever done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Who knew ninja's could look so good :)
ReplyDelete