Thursday, November 12, 2009

Savior Of The World



I've been so blessed to be in ensemble of the Conference Center's production of Savior of the World this fall.  The experience has honestly changed my life forever.  The show reflects the events leading up to the birth of the Savior and after his resurrection.  For most of the show, I am an angel in heaven looking down and supporting the people on earth.  Even though the rehearsals are long, and physically & spiritually exhausting, I've been immensely blessed.  I've witnessed the faith of Mary & Joseph, the sorrow and then joy of Mary Magdelene, the doubt transformed into faith of Thomas, and the strength and power of Peter's testimony, and the loving kindness of the Savior.


I've been honored to work with such a talented cast and loving directors.  I've always wanted to be an angel that sang at Christ's birth, and now I finally get to...and it is just as amazing as I thought it would be.  This production, the beautiful music and the love of the Savior have healed my heart and made me whole.


I wish that everyone could see this show and feel of its spirit.  It has the power to change lives.  I know it has changed my life.  It's strengthened my testimony and shown me yet another example of the Savior's never ending love for us.  Now I humbly join my voice with so many others as we sing "Come, Lord Jesus, Come."

1 comment:

  1. Yep it's been an amazing experience as well! I love being in your district! You are the awesomest, Marie! Love your guts ;)

    ReplyDelete