Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Always A Bridesmaid...

Someday a bride!

My dear friend Rhonda is getting married in September and has asked me to be one of her bridesmaids.  This is will my first real non-LDS wedding that will have all the rehearsals, formality, favors, professional hair, etc.  Being that Rhonda is a professional meeting planner/wedding planner, you know this party is going to rock! Rhonda has chosen red and silver as her wedding colors and for the bridesmaid dresses chose a special designer for the dresses.  Understanding that every is blessed with different body types, we are not all forced to wear the same style dress.  The only guidelines that she gave were that it needed to be an Alfred Angelo dress, floor length and the color cherry.  This is the dress I found.  I also bought a red satin jacket to accompany it. I've never owned a red dress before!  All I need is a black grand piano to lay on and I'll sing for you. And...here are the silver shoes I bought for only $9!  Que buen suerte!  I needed a sweet shoe sale considering I had to sell my left kidney to buy the dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment