Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Shades

I realized today that I am an idiot when it comes to sunglasses.  I struggle.  Luckily I don't think anyone saw me today in Kohl's.  I'm apparently not coordinated enough to take a pair of glasses off the tree, try them on and put them back without hitting five other pairs.  Praying that I didn't break them when I heard them crashing to the ground, I bent down to pick them up...with my purse hitting a couple more.  I'd like to say that this only happened once tonight.  I'd also like to say that this is the first season that the has happened.  The truth is I do it 2-3 times in each store...every year. But...I did find a pair. (These aren't them...I'm just into including visuals in my blog now).

I also don't believe in paying more than $15 for sunglasses.  They just break.  They break if they are expensive, they break if they're cheap. They break if you love them, they break if you are indifferent to them.  They break when you drop them, sit on them, leave them in the car all summer so the plastic turns brittle...THEY ALWAYS BREAK.  The only time they won't break...is when you lose them.  Because of this fact, I refuse to ever buy nice sunglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment