I grew up in Denver, graduated from Brigham Young University - Idaho, spent 3 great years in Las Vegas, and now live in Salt Lake. I work for a marketing company in Ogden. I'm the youngest of six children and an aunt to 27 1/2 kids. I've lived in 9 states and visited 36. I make wishes at 11:11 and love the magic of falling snow. I'm pretty serious, but love being goofy on the side. Just when you think you've figured me out, I'll surprise you...guaranteed!
Monday, May 17, 2010
A Secret Fear
I have a secret fear of farting at the chiropractor's office. I'm not really a gassy person, but I fear that one time when I'm being twisted and bent in all directions, one might escape. Awkward! So far so good, but it is a fear that has been in the back of my head every Monday and Thursday for the last seven months...especially because one of my chiropractors is ridiculously cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh Marie, just let 'em rip! At least that's what Dylan always told me.
ReplyDelete