Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Glass Half Full?

I was dressed like a female cop today.  I wore the fitted blue button up shirt tucked in to my black slacks.  I also had my hair pulled back.  All I needed was a gun and Law & Order SVU here I come! So my friends and I were walking over to Ogden city park to get dirty tacos...after all...it is 2 for $1 Wednesdays!  To get to my favorite taco stand, we have to pass through the crowd of Ogden's Crazies that are there loitering and waiting for the bus.  There is always a little anxiety walking by the bus stop crowd.  I took my eyes off of the end goal for two seconds to look a man in the eyes that was standing there.  Bad idea.  The consequence of this was him feeling impressed to talk to me and say, "Aren't you a tall glass of class? Mmm."  I chose to ignore him and keep walking.  I looked at my friends a few steps down to see if they heard it too.  "Did he just..." "Yeah." "Gross."  "I hate Ogden."  "Me too."  "Tall glass of class?"  "Maybe it's his best line?" "Unbelievable!"

No comments:

Post a Comment