I grew up in Denver, graduated from Brigham Young University - Idaho, spent 3 great years in Las Vegas, and now live in Salt Lake. I work for a marketing company in Ogden. I'm the youngest of six children and an aunt to 27 1/2 kids. I've lived in 9 states and visited 36. I make wishes at 11:11 and love the magic of falling snow. I'm pretty serious, but love being goofy on the side. Just when you think you've figured me out, I'll surprise you...guaranteed!
Monday, May 17, 2010
Windows Down
Spring reminds me of an important little fact about myself every year. I love driving with the windows down. For some reason it makes me feel so alive. I'm not one of those people that roll all the windows up and turn on the A/C once I get on the highway...oh no. That is reserved for the people that have good air conditioning in their cars...something that I would know nothing about. I feel bad for my passengers because I keep the windows open. Not fully open blasting you with wind, but cracked about two inches on all the windows...just enough for a pleasant circulation. Ahhhh...it's delightful. Thank you for FINALLY arriving spring!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment